2/14/2016

A hidden heart origami letter

The other day I taught you how to fold traditional Japanese menko and tato envelopes. And if you didn't quite get around to it the other day, here's the chance. And I even designed this very romantic version, where you unfold and discover a hidden heart. 

The rest is up to you!

Download the special Valentines / Galentines / Palentines heart-letter origami paper here, in both passionate red and and a very girly and delicate pink. Print on both sides of the paper for this design, and start folding with the heart pattern facing you. 
 
2021: I have a new location for my downloads, please go here:
Red front  /  Red back  /  Pink front  /  Pink back

Learn how to fold the menko - video on YouTube here (and it's very easy, I promise.)

No comments :

Post a Comment