10/29/2014

Paper Pumpkin Lanterns

I promise you that these are not scary at all, and neither do they contain sticky seeds. I actually made them, because I purchased these really nice LED tealights in IKEA. Usually LED tealights are really low quality with some kind of weak yellowish light, but these are really cool. They look nice, and actually have very much the warm glow and flicker of a real candle. So I have been playing around with them, because I love paper lanterns of all kinds, and it's great not to have to worry about fire hazard. 

So go buy some LED tealights, and download the PDF to make these supereasy pumpkins right HERE. And have a spooky or non-spooky Halloween, whichever you prefer! 
 
2021: I have a new location for my downloads, please go here:
Design 1  /  Design 2  /  Design 3


No comments :

Post a Comment