12/08/2012

Onion Domes

Yesterday was Big Serious Deadline day, so I am a bit behind schedule with the blogging -
but today is a beatiful sunny day, and a powdering of light, glittery snow is everywhere.
It is hard not to be smitten with a bit of christmas delirium.

I have this thing with Russian onion domes (remember these?). Not to mention Uzbek, Azsrbadijan,
Iranian or Indian onion domes. I've seen a few, and I plan to see more.
We have a fine example right here in Copenhagen, on top of the Alexander Nevskij Church.

I made these for you - my son calls them 'airy balloons' ('lufteballoner') - but of course they're
just onion domes. They are super easy to make - and they look almost surprisingly  good!
Just my kind of project.

I made four different colors, and please note that the PDF is meant to be printed pages 1+2, and then
pages 3+4, which are the backsides. Check the little instruction in the bottom of the sheets, before
you print.

Get them here!

2021: I have a new location for my downloads, please go here:
A front  /  A back  /  B front  /  B back 






















































































No comments :

Post a Comment