12/23/2011

Just a couple of old fashioned hearts

If you are all as busy as I am today. I suggest we keep the workload to a minimum.
Some people have asked me, if I could post some more hearts with 'unusual' fringes, and here are
two of my favourite varieties: With just a few angles to the fringes, you end up with these fantastic
star-like patterns. And I thougt they went well with just some polka dots and plain color.
Come and get them here!

2021: I have a new location for my downloads, please go here (A) and here (B) 

Do you like the stackable wooden candlesticks? My clever friends from Helgo made those.


2 comments :

  1. Tina I really love these gorgeous hearts! With your friend's candlesticks they look great. Happy New Year to you from Sydney Australia! :-))) P.S. I am loving my hearts that I bought from you, plus the ones you've been loading onto your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, happy New Year to you too!
    Imagine having readers in Sydney... Wow, great! And I promise you there will be more hearts, in some shape or form - keep an eye on this space, from time to time. This blog will probably take a very long break, and pop up again - at the very least next winter, but perhaps sooner.

    ReplyDelete